(…) a 100-page ebook filled with tricks, tips and case studies that show
you how to:
– Bring more visitors to your website
– Increase your company’s visibility online
– Approach bloggers and other online influencers
– Create compelling viral campaigns
– Get your website social media ready
– Craft a potent social media pitch
– Market effectively inside Facebook
– Avoid campaign killers and online faux pas
Now what’s a social media book launch, without the proper accoutrement, you say?
Try this on for size:
A blog with an RSS feed and all the right bookmarking tools
A YouTube video or two (or several : if you check out their individual YouTube profiles, you’ll see that they’ve even included personalized pitches to some heavy hitters (pun intended) like Robert Scoble and Steve Rubel. Clever, clever. Strange .. the Michelle, a Quick Message from Malta video must have gotten lost in the shuffle … )
You can even read some sample chapters.
Walking the walk.
Oh and how cool is this : $1 from the sale of each copy is being donated to the David Suzuki Foundation.
Ed. note: Hey. Does that too-clever-for-its-own-good blog post title sound a tad naughty to you too? Totally unintended. Hrm. No wonder Santa brings me coal every year.